Closing date: 6th February 2018
Job start: April 2018 preferred, but September 2018 acceptable
Post Grade: Group 3 school with an ISR range L11 - L24
Salary: Dependent upon experience.
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
Bar Hill is located off the A14 approximately five miles north-west of Cambridge city centre and our school is very much at the heart of this thriving village community. With over 30 languages represented in the school, we are able to embrace this diversity which enriches our curriculum, whilst remaining an outward facing school working in partnership and supporting many other primary schools in the locality. Care and excellence are at the heart of everything we do.
The Governing Body is looking to appoint a motivational and transformational leader who will build on our school’s many strengths as we strive to become outstanding. This is an exciting time to join a future thinking and exceptional community school as we begin our journey to become an Academy and become an influential primary partner of the Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust (CMAT).
We are looking for someone to:
- Promote our aims, shared values and ethos
- Further develop our innovative curriculum
- Embrace our conversion to an academy
- Develop our vision of all-through education
- Move the school from good to outstanding
- Actively develop our system leadership and influence as a lead primary partner with CMAT
We can offer:
- A caring and friendly community village school
- Supportive and committed staff, governors and parents
- Delightfully enthusiastic pupils who aspire to always do their very best
- A vision and ethos embedded throughout our school community based on love and respect underpinned by a commitment to deliver high-quality learning to all our children
- Real potential for further career development
We are extremely proud of our school and encourage you to visit. To make an appointment please call the school office on 01954 273305.
If this challenge excites you then we look forward to receiving your application to be the new Headteacher at our school.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 6th February 2018 - 9.00am
Shortlisting date: 8th February 2018
Two-day interview: Mon, 19th and Tues, 20th February 2018
Visits: By appointment only
Bar Hill Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share that commitment. The appointment is subject to the receipt of good references and an enhanced DBS check
Application pack - downloads
More about Bar Hill Community Primary School
Current Funding Status: State - Community
Academy: Conversion date 1st June 2018