Bar Hill School Governing Body are currently seeking to recruit a new Governor to join our team and we would be delighted to hear from anyone who can offer the following:
- an interest in the performance of the school.
- a desire to contribute to and represent the community.
- skills that would complement the governing body
- the confidence to ask questions and join in debate.
- a willingness to listen and make informed judgements
- the ability to work well with others
- time to spare for meetings and school visits
The most important qualities for being a governor are enthusiasm, commitment and an interest in education. You don’t need teaching experience, but it’s useful to bring skills from other areas of your life.
Further details and an application form are available below or please contact the Clerk to the Governing Body using the form here